Sign in

Neeramitra Reddy
Photo by Gregory Hayes on Unsplash

There are tons of cliche habit articles floating around the internet. This is not one of them.

I’ll share with you 3 habits, just three — the only ones I’ve consistently stuck to for years and reaped tremendous returns.

Like most other articles, I could throw in 7 or 12…

Overweight woman sitting and sighing
Photo by Andres Ayrton from Pexels

The fitness industry, especially the fat loss industry, is a cesspool of pseudoscience and misinformation.

While the only way to lose weight, which is a caloric deficit is kept in obscurity — Useless and dangerous fat loss pills, gimmicky workout plans, and fancy diets are shoved down our throats.


Photo by Jonathan Borba from Pexels

My love for books first began as a pre-schooler when my mom read to me every night before bed. I would doze off lost in my world of talking animals, glistening treasures, and thieving goblins.

Over the years, this love would only grow and I’d go on to read more…

Photo by LOGAN WEAVER on Unsplash

It has been close to 5 years since I first stepped foot in a gym and the most shocking thing is just how much fitness misinformation there is out there.

The fitness industry looks glamorous and flourishing on the outside but in reality, is one of the darkest industries out…

Photo by Pereanu Sebastian on Unsplash

When I started writing online, one of the first things I noticed was the sheer number of articles on how to write good articles. …

A couple with their dog sitting by the fireplace during a snowy late evening

A night’s sleep determines the next morning. The morning breaks or makes the entire day. And what is life if not a long series of days?

So, what you regularly do before bed can literally shape your entire life. But how do most of us go to bed?

Mindlessly scrolling

Black and white image of a shirtless muscular surfer
Photo by Rex Whiticker from Pexels

Have you ever felt how a wave of uneasiness and negativity randomly crashes against you? For no apparent reason.

And then, it washes ashore negative memories, pokes your self-doubt, and flames your insecurities. In minutes, you’d have gone from cheerfully positive to broodingly miserable.

Trying to distract our disturbed mind…


Getty Images

Apart from working out regularly, there isn’t a single productive thing I’ve done in college.

I was happy, but at a superficial pleasure level. Now that I’m experiencing true fulfillment, I can draw the contrast — a pleasurable life is an unhappy one.

I used to binge-watch Anime, play COD…

Photo by Jonathan Borba from Pexels

I’ve read 400+ books in my lifetime and funnily, most of my best reads are relatively unknown ones.

Over 70% of the general population aren’t avid readers. And of the remaining 30%, less than half would be voracious ones. …

Man with brown hair wearing a denim jacket and a yellow shirt in the backdrop of a sunny day
Photo by Mary Taylor from Pexels

As I plow through my workout, I keep my eyes peeled open. Thanks to a lucky coincidence, just as I’m preparing to leave, she steps off the treadmill. Quickly setting my hair in the mirror and slinging my gym bag over my shoulder, I stride towards her.

With a drumming…

Neeramitra Reddy

9x Top Writer • Thinker • Bookworm • Gym Rat • Personal Growth Addict. Enjoy my work? Join Get in touch:

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store